The position of security officer consists of protecting properties, assets and people.
Duties and responsibilities include guarding, patrolling, and monitoring premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules.
Qualifications and requirements
- Secondary or equivalent;
- Customer Service Oriented , Friendly & Good Mannerism
- Able to respond to incidents and act upon it professionally and promptly.
- Must be Punctual in Reporting to work.
- Proficiency in both written & spoken English.
- Turn out and bearing must be neat and smart
- Has basic computer skills.
- Job scope may varies as per assignment’s requirements.
- We have full time, part time and adhoc available
- Convenient Access to Amenities & Public Transport
- On job training provided
Join Premier Family and enjoy the benefits.
- Attractive salary package
- 13 month bonus & variable bonus
- Paid NTUC Membership for confirmed employee
- Career Progression and Training
- Group Hospitalization Insurance
- Long Service Awards
- Bursary Awards
- Festive Vouchers
- Common Fund
- Monetary Rewards for commendation
You can also call our Recruitment Team at 6291-9866 / Mobile Phone at 8788-3066 to make arrangement for interview.
33 Sam Leong Road
Premier Security Building